Afghan Quilt Delivery Updates

Hello Wrap-A-Smile Quilters! 


I wanted to let you know that 100 of the 200 quilts I have on hand have been delivered to Afghan children.  We hope to have some photos to share but until then, a heart-warming story! 


I went on a delivery yesterday. This little 4 year old grasped her bright, dramatic, rose dappled quilt (by Sheila H.), wrapped herself up and declared herself queen (through the translator, of course!).  It was precious and brought tears to my eyes!  Thank you for all the amazing quilts you have created.  What a blessing your handiwork is to all! 

I continue to receive quilts from WAS quilters.  I love these special deliveries.   Check out the newest arrivals! 


From Sharon L. and Cheryl C. in Maine


From Susan H. In New Hampshire 




Comments