Scrap Happy!

Sending out a big welcome to the ladies of Scrap Baggers Quilt Guild in Unity/Troy, Maine.  Look at the BOUNTY OF COLOR that was just delivered!

I'm always interested in how people find out about Wrap-A-Smile. This connection came via Cathy L's blog from Iowa:
https://saneandcrazy.blogspot.com/2019/07/a-quilt-on-mission.html
Cathy is also a member of the Sunshine Online Quilt Guild and has shared many of her creations with Wrap-A-Smile.    Thank you Cathy!

Scrap Baggers member Polly C read Cathy's post about Rotaplast and knew she needed to get involved.  Polly and I eventually connected, finding out we live only an hour apart. Then fellow guild member Pat A drove to Boothbay to hand deliver a fabulous stack of scrappy quilts!  I can't wait to meet the rest of their guild some Saturday this winter.

As we continue to grow this network of generous, caring, talented quilters I give thanks to all who help me share stories of the miracles performed by the cleft lip/palate surgical teams, and the stories of the Wrap-A-Smile project.  It does take a village.

And now for the eye candy

Thank you Cindy I

             Many thanks to Polly who made the following 10 quilts. 
          Look closely, I promise I'm not posting duplicates!




















Thank you to new friends of Wrap-A-Smile!




Comments

  1. Wow! What beautiful, bright quilts! Many thanks to Cindy and Polly for making them. And to Cathy for planting the seeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the scrappy colors! Welcome to the new WAS supporters. Finding Cathy's blog is always a pleasure, and even more so when it leads to WAS friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.