Love my dental appointments!



Sandy on the right with quilt by Pam G
 I really have fun "going to the dentist"!

At least every 6 months I have the pleasure of revisiting my former dental practice and catching up with the goings on of my longtime co-workers.  Admittedly, I have no complains about retirement but I greatly miss the wonderful people with whom I worked.

A happy surprise yesterday after my cleaning appointment was being presented with a stack of quilts from my former dental assistant, a friend of nearly 30 years.  Sandy, along with one of her triplet sisters and other sewing friends have been creating quilts for Wrap-A-Smile.  I was told these were a first installment and that others are in the works.  Lucky me!  (Actually lucky children who will someday be comforted by these cuddly treasures.)  Many thanks to Sandy for so many years of teamwork and friendship, and for bringing her friends into the Wrap-A-Smile world.

Thank you Diane F (Sandy's sister)

Thank you Anne W

Thank you Mary R

Thank you Pam G

Another thank you to Pam G

Comments

  1. Wow! Such gorgeous quilts! Many thanks to your toothy friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! For someone who loves going to the dentist, this makes it even more fun! Kudos to all those sewing folks. (I'm thinking...I should tell my dentist office how to entice me in more frequently...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.