Just have to brag...

I am fortunate to have a great network of friends helping me promote Wrap-A-Smile, and today I just have to brag about my friend (and WAS adviser) Ann H.  Ann is a true artist: she paints, she pots, and now she quilts (obsessively so, says her supportive husband). Just a few months ago Ann was giving me hand tied quilts with simple squares sewn together.  Then, at our last Quiltathon, she appeared with this work of art:


The oversized “crumbs” are dramatic and will certainly light up the operating room as this quilt wraps a child on the day his or her life changes forever. Thank you, Ann, for sharing your creativity.



Comments

  1. Oh, this one is gorgeous!! Many thanks to Ann H for donating her quilt to WAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt! How generous to give it away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.